Wednesday 25 August, 2010

O my heart !

O my Heart! Listen
I know you like to Dream, It’s your way to zoom past all the inhibitions
When you see a friend proudly exhibiting his sport car

I know you want to jump in the sky, want to achieve new heights
When you see a friend enjoying a roller coaster ride

You want to lend a helping hand, give meaning to my achievements
When you see a friend involved with a NGO

To express those emotions that does not want to be confined by words
When you see a wonderful portrait made by a friend

And you want to stretch the boundaries, reasserting your belief in me
When you see a friend receiving new laurels

O my Heart, Listen You may keep dreaming, aspiring
But remember you are not alone, get along my mind, my soul

Still, keep dreaming, keep asking for more, keep pushing
Confront my intellect, don’t let it settle for less

Imagine what my eyes fail to see, hear what my ears ignore
Don’t you know, you still rule my world

3 comments:

Vineet said...

इतनी शक्ति हमें देना दाता
मन् का वीश्वास कमजोर हो ना
हम चलें नेक रस्ते पे हमसे
भूलकर भी कोई भूल हो ना...


हर तरफ ज़ुल्म है बेबसी है
सहमा सहमा सा हर आदमी है
पाप का बोझ बढ़ता ही जाये
जाने कैसे ये धरती थमी है
बोझ ममता का तू ये उठा ले
तेरी रचना का ये अंत हो ना...
हम चले...


दूर अग्यान के हो अँधेरे
तू हमें ग्यान की रौशनी दे
हर बुराई से बचके रहे हम
जितनी भी दे, भली ज़िन्दगी दे
बैर हो ना किसीका किसीसे
भावना मन् में बदले की हो ना...
हम चले...


हम ना सोचें हमें क्या मिला है
हम ये सोचें किया क्या है अर्पण
फूल खुशियों के बाटें सभी को
सबका जीवन ही बन जाये मधुबन
अपनी करुना को जब तू बहा दे
करदे पावन हर इक मन का कोना...
हम चले...


हम अँधेरे में हैं रौशनी दे,
खो ना दे खुद को ही दुश्मनी से,
हम सज़ा पाए अपने किये की,
मौत भी हो तो सह ले खुशी से,
कल जो गुजारा है फिरसे ना गुजारे,
आनेवाला वो कल ऐसा हो ना...
हम चले नेक रास्ते पे हमसे,
भूलकर भी कोई भूल हो ना...


इतनी शक्ति हमें दे ना दाता,
मन् का वीश्वास कमजोर हो ना...

Sonal Jamuar said...

Beautifully Written..!

Anand Gautam said...

Laddha jee laddha jee!
Aap bhi kavi ban rahe hain ab?