Monday 2 August, 2010

Inverted Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs

You all know about Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, Well I have come up with the inverted one. This describes the different stages that an employee with no work at office, goes through. (Click on the image to enlarge)



P.S.1: Of course "pun intended" and no offense to anyone including Mr. Maslow
P.S.2: (C) @ me
P.S.3: Suggest an apt name for this new theory :)
P.S.4: I thought 'Despo's Lethargy of Deeds' but my dear friend did not gave a good response to that name :(
P.S.5: I have not written so many P.S. ever.

3 comments:

eternalmonotony said...

That explains the sudden spurt in blogging :)

Unknown said...

dude...
this theory is a rocking one(like maslow's though we know this intuitively)and needs IPR protection etc.

i guess this will be required more in the coming decades than the maslow's original ...

Archana said...

Oh, you were right! I LOVE this post!